FRANKLIN & WILLIAMSON COUNTIES, ILLINOIS – The Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will begin an exit strategy to move their off-site mass vaccination clinics back to their health department locations by the middle to end of May. Bi-County advises residents to attend one of our off-site mass vaccination clinics instead of waiting to get vaccinated at the health department.
Information before coming to the mass vaccination clinics:
• Clinics are for those who live/work in Franklin or Williamson county.
• Vaccinations are for those 16 years of age and older. Those 16-17 years old must have a parent/legal guardian present at time of vaccination.
• If you received Moderna, please make sure it has been at least 28 days after your first dose.
• If you received Pfizer, please make sure it has been at least 21 days after your first dose.
• Johnson & Johnson vaccine is now on hold.
Mass vaccination walk-in clinics are held:
A. Tuesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 3:15 p.m.
B. Wednesdays: The Pavilion (Marion, IL) 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 5:15 p.m.
C. Thursdays: VF Factory Outlet Store (West Frankfort, IL) 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with last walk-in at 3:15 p.m.
Bi-County Health encourages residents to attend the off-site walk-in clinics to ensure that you will receive your second dose vaccine at the walk-in clinic without having to make an
appointment at the health department. Appointments at the health department will be limited due to space and staffing.
** Marion Walmart is offering weekend COVID clinics (Saturday & Sunday). To schedule an appointment visit http://Walmart.com/covidvaccine or call 618-997-2021 for more information.**
If you would like to volunteer at our mass vaccination clinics, contact Bi-County Health at (618) 439-0951 or (618) 993-8111. Bi-County Health mass vaccination clinic forms can be found at
www.bicountyhealth.org. Please feel free to follow Bi-County Health on Facebook as well. The health department uses this service to notify the public about office closures, upcoming clinics, and special events. Bi-County Health’s Facebook feed is www.facebook.com/bicountyhealth.