FRANKLIN & WILLIAMSON COUNTIES, IL – Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department is offering COVID-19 vaccination clinics in the community. This is an effort to vaccinate the community members and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department will be administering vaccine for Phase 1A & 1B at the following locations:
• Friday, January 15: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, January 19: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, January 20: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 21: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, January 26: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, January 27: The Pavilion of the City of Marion, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 28: VF Factory Outlet Store, West Frankfort, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
**You must either live OR work in Franklin or Williamson county in order to receive the vaccine. Proof of residency/employment may be required at time of clinic.**
To schedule an appointment, use the following link:
We will be holding additional clinics in the coming weeks. Please review the following information:
• Please wear a mask and social distance during your time at the clinic.
• Parking is located outside of the clinic where you are registered.
• Please allot for 30-40 minutes, which includes a suggested observation time of 15 minutes after you have received your vaccination.
You will NOT be eligible for a vaccination if:
• You are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or have other illness.
• You or someone in your household is quarantined, isolated OR ARE AWAITING TEST RESULTS.
• You have been positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and are not well.
• If you have been previously positive and have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma treatment in the last 90 days.
• If you have received any other vaccinations (including a flu shot) in the last 2 weeks.
*** For those needing their SECOND dose of Moderna or Pfizer, please register using the link provided. ***