FRANKLIN & WILLIAMSON COUNTIES, ILLINOIS – The Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department is holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics at its Marion and Benton office locations.
The Marion office will be by appointment on Mondays and the Benton office will be by appointment on Tuesdays of each week. You may schedule your appointment online at www.vaccines.gov. PLEASE NOTE under Franklin Williamson Bi-County it may say out of stock, this is not accurate. Bi-County has the COVID-19 vaccine in stock. The link also shows other community partners that are offering the vaccine near you. You may also go to the Bi-County website to schedule an appointment at www.bicountyhealth.org and select COVID-19 VACCINE located on top of page. Or you may call the Bi-County office 618-993-8111 to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination.
Our two counties are seeing an increase in positive COVID-19 cases. If you are eligible for the vaccine, please get the COVID-19 Vaccine to protect yourself as well as your loved ones. As always practice mitigations, by practicing the 6 FEET RULE, WEAR MASK (if you are not vaccinated), and WASH YOUR HANDS.
• Vaccinations are for those 12 years of age and older. Those 16-17 years old MUST have a parent/legal guardian present at time of vaccination.
• • If you received MODERNA, please make sure it has been at least 28 days AFTER your first dose.
• • If you received PFIZER, please make sure it has been at least 21 days AFTER your first dose.
• • Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a one-time dose.
Bi-County COVID-19 vaccination clinic scheduled appointments are held:
• A. Monday: Marion office 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• B. Tuesdays: Benton office 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Bi-County Health encourages residents to use other community partners to make it easy and accessible for you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine. As appointments at the health department will be limited due to space and staffing.
** Marion Walmart is offering weekend COVID clinics (Saturday & Sunday). To schedule an appointment, visit http://Walmart.com/covidvaccine or call 618-997-2021 for more information. Plus other Community partners.
**Bi-County Health mass vaccination clinic forms can be found at www.bicountyhealth.org. Please feel free to follow Bi-County Health on Facebook as well. The health department uses this service to notify the public about office closures, upcoming clinics, and special events. Bi-County Health’s Facebook feed is www.facebook.com/bicountyhealth.